Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Cat and Monday Mornings

Mondays always remind me of why my cat is luckier than I am. He gets to spend his day laying around napping and staring out the window while I am at work earning money for his food pellets and cheese mice. He seems to understand this, for on payday, he intuitively sits in front of the food bowl as if knowing that I have acquired monetary earnings, and that means a treat and fresh litter. If reincarnation is true, and I highly doubt it, then I want to come back as my cat. Let him come back as me. We'll see who enjoys whose profession more.


Knowing my luck, when he is me, he'll win the damn lottery as I always haven't, and he'll skip off to a lavish Hawaiian  resort while I have to clean out my own litter, the same way he always didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment